Which EHS software is right for your organization?
Choosing the EHS software that’s the right fit for your organization is vitally important. With the right solution in place, you can potentially improve your overall health and safety, save time, streamline your reporting, auditing and inspections, minimize manual errors, and lots more.
However, identifying and implementing the best possible EHS solution can be complicated, and there are all kinds of factors to consider.
If you’re in the process of making an EHS software comparison, this overview can help.
Key benefits of EHS Software
Whether you’re moving from a manual, paper-based EHS solution or are looking to upgrade from your current software, it’s important to choose your EHS software wisely. Here are some of the top questions to ask when selecting EHS software for your organization.
- Can it be configured to your needs?
- Is it relevant to your industry?
- Is it based in the cloud?
- Is it easy for end users?
- Does it streamline your audits and inspections?
- Can you set access privileges?
- Does it deliver insights?
- Does it streamline reporting?
- Can it help you with mitigate risk?
- Is it well supported?